how to build this project successfully?

Feb 27, 2014 at 8:18 AM
i got sourcecode and opened it with vs2012, got some errors when built it:
C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\wpfsheet-32118\ModuleExplorer\Framework\GuiLibraries\PRISM\QuantumWorkspaces.Infrastructure.Modularity.csproj : error : The project file could not be loaded.Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\wpfsheet-32118\ModuleExplorer\Framework\GuiLibraries\PRISM\QuantumWorkspaces.Infrastructure.Modularity.csproj'. C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\wpfsheet-32118\ModuleExplorer\Framework\GuiLibraries\PRISM\QuantumWorkspaces.Infrastructure.Modularity.csproj
Feb 27, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Error 275 The system cannot find the file 'C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\wpfsheet-32118\Spreadsheet40\bin\Debug40\DevExpress.Xpf.Layout.v12.1.Core.dll'. C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\wpfsheet-32118\QuantumWorkspaceSetup\Product.wxs 67
Coordinator
Apr 2, 2014 at 5:38 AM
You need to install DevXpress 12.1 trial version. https://www.devexpress.com/Products/NET/Controls/WPF/demos.xml
There's a pending tasks to remove all DevXpress components to open source ones, I will get to the job as soon as I will get a little spare time...